Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 25 years. We work with some of the industry’s best known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
Role: Finance Administrator
Line Up Aviation is a leading International resource management company specialising in the placement of permanent and contract professionals on behalf of some of the world’s leading organisations. The company has over 30 years experience in aviation recruitment. We are a rapidly growing company with experienced professional consultants who genuinely care about clients and candidates alike.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Processing timesheet information in order to create Client invoices and payroll summaries,
- Processing weekly PAYE and other payments to Ltd companies and payroll companies,
- Process monthly payrolls,
- Deal with wages and timesheet queries,
- Produce pay slips/payment advices,
- Raise invoices for permanent placements,
- Management of records relating to current Contractors.
Criteria for Performance Evaluation:
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Donna Bettiss at Line Up Aviation
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Line Up Aviation is a recruitment agency