Fast Path Command FO B737NG
Primera Air is an airline owned by the Primera Travel Group, and its primary goal is to provide scheduled air travel services, as well as flights for tour operators and charter flights.
It was founded in 2003 as JetX and has its Headquarters in Copenhagen, Denmark and a subsidiary in Riga, Latvia.
In the last few years, Primera has grown at a steady pace and now offers flights from Northern Europe to over 70 destinations in the Mediterranean, Middle East, and the Caribbean.
It operates a fleet of nine aircraft, 9 Boeing 737NG's. Primera Air has orders for 10 B737 MAX 9 in ER configuration to be delivered in 2019 and another 8 in 2020.
Contract Type: Employment Contract
Bases of Operation: Birmingham (BHX), London Stansted (STN)
Days off: Total 10 days off per month.
OFF day pattern: Choice of either 1 block of 5 RDO, or any combination of 3, 3, 2, 2 (in any combination thereof)
ID Tickets: Available on own Airline as of day 1
Career: Very good future opportunities to fly modern fleet, Instructor positions and early Command Upgrades!
Minimum Entry Requirements:
• EASA license with valid type rating on Boeing 737
• English Proficiency: Level 5
• Shall have a class 1 medical.
• 1500 hours on B737 and 3000 hours total time; or
• 500 hours on B737 and 4000 hours total time.
Documentation required for application:
• EASA License – part FCL issued ATPL(A)
• Class 1 Medical
• Last 4 Pages of Logbook
• Previous employment references
• MCC Course Certificate
• Completed ATPL Theory Certificate
• Completed Initial Wet Drill Certificate
• Non-criminal Record
• Digital Photo (with white background)