7 months ago
Location: Hong Kong
Continuing your flying career as a Flight Attendant with Cathay Pacific could be rewarding. No matter you are currently flying with an international airline, or serving your passengers on demand with a regional carrier, Cathay Pacific can provide you the opportunities to further spread your wings, by offering you our world-class training, a promising career path, and a slection of roster schemes to suit your lifestyle. With all these you need, we trust that you can create a memorable Life Well Travelled experience for yourself and our passengers. Let your passion fly.
* Carry out inflight safety and security procedures
* Demonstrate interpersonal effectiveness
* Actively look for ways to exceed passengers’ expectations
* Permanent Hong Kong resident status
* Minimum age of 18
* Minimum pass rate in 5 HKCEE/HKDSE subjects including English Language; or equivalent
* Proficiency in English and one of the following Asian Languages:
* Bahasa Malaysia * Cantonese * Hindi
* Indonesia * Japanese * Korean
* Mandarin * Tagalog * Thai
* Mandarin as a third language is preferable
* At least 1 year of Flight Attendant experience with any airlines
* A minimum arm-reach of 208cm on tiptoe and to pass the pre-employment medical assessment for physical fitness
* Processe a passport with any nationalities with at least 1 year of validity, and a Home Return Permit
Candidates who have at least 1 year of flight attendant experience can go through a faster selection process, and complete all assessments in one day.
Shortlisted applicants will be notified within six weeks. Re-applications within the past six months will not be considered. For enquiries, .
Successful applicants will enjoy the following:
*A selection of roster schemes to suit your lifestyle
*World-class training and a promising career path
*A safe and collaborative working environment
*Opportunities to participate in public events
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer.