Executive Jet Broker - European Language, Dubai - Expired Jobs
This job expired on 05-07-2012
Browse Aviation Job Search by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
EUROPEAN Commercial PAX Charter Broker 26 days ago
Platinum 21 currently has an excellent opportunity for a Commercial PAX Charter Brokers to join one of our reputable Global Aviation Clients. The minimum requirements for the position are: Must ha...
Charter Broker: Business Jets 27 days ago
Oaklands Global is currently recruiting an experienced Business Jet Charter Broker to join our international Air Charter Client based in France.Our Client is looking for an individual who is driven...
Charter Brokers Business Jets/Cargo Russia Based 27 days ago
Oaklands Global is currently recruiting an Executive Jet and Cargo Charter Broker to join our international Client based on Moscow, Russia.Our Client is looking for an individual who will generate/...
VIP Charter Broker 14 days ago
Platinum 21 currently has a number of opportunities for VIP Charter Brokers to work with our market-leading European Client. The minimum requirements for the position are: Comprehensive knowledge ...
Executive Jet Charter Broker - Based in Dubai
Air Charter Service is globally recognised as one of the leading names in cargo and passenger air chartering. Our growth strategy has taken us to 16 international offices and an annual turnover of more than £270m, and we're not stopping here!
The successful candidate will be joining a team of industry-leading experts.
- Generous monthly basic in AED + BUPA Healthcare upon first day of employment + 1 return ticket per year from Dubai to place of origin after probation period
- 10% commission on the gross margin on all charters sold to your clients. Commission is paid monthly, is uncapped and there is no lower threshold necessary before commission is paid
- Incentive schemes for achievement of KPIs
- Smart Phone or PDA
- Expenses paid
- Award-winning training, mentoring and support mechanisms
- Opportunity for global travel
- Opportunity for career development
- A friendly, fun and very exciting environment enhanced with regular company-funded social events
- Business Development
- Air Charter Broking
- Client and Project Management
- Information Management
You will be responsible for building up customer relations and creating a client list by targeting individual clients and companies who require luxury passenger chartering.
A passion for aviation is essential. Additionally, we look for:
- Must speak a European language in addition to English
- Experience of working within the UAE job market, preferably in sales or aviation
- Successful new business sales achievement
- Calm disposition and positive outlook, particularly when working under pressure
- Flexibility to change and adapt working hours and patterns if necessary
- Trustworthy and honest in all aspects of the role
- Self - motivated and happy to work with a high degree of autonomy
- Committed to the aims and objectives of Air Charter Service
- Team player who appreciates the value of co-operation within the local and international ACS team
- Tenacious and willing to keep trying in challenging situations
- Adaptable and responds well to feedback and change
- Imaginative and dedicated to finding new ways to improve working practices
|Salary type:||Annual salary|
|Salary Details:||Monthly AED + Benefits|
|Job Categories:||Executive Positions | Trimmer | Airline Secretarial | Food & Beverage Manager | Safety Engineer|