20 days ago
Applications close Tuesday, 7 November 2017
Executive Assistant, Property
General Manager, Property
To create, develop, and maintain best practice office administrative systems and services for the General Manager Property and team.
This role also provides administrative support to the General Manager Property, allowing their daily activities to be well managed and efficiently organised by creating and maintaining best practice office administrative systems and services to help optimise the professional reputation, responsiveness and activities of the team and its stakeholders (internal and external).
* Extensive diary & email management
* Answering telephone calls including screening calls and taking responsibility for follow up actions
* Providing assistance with preparation of reports, presentations for Committees and Board, and other documents as required
* Preparing correspondence (including letters, reports, memos etc) and documentation for meetings
* Coordinating financial reporting for the department via preparation and monitoring of expense payments, monthly financial reporting & accruals, and petty cash.
* Networking and liaising with customers, stakeholders and/or other peers internally
* Maintaining customer/stakeholder contacts as well as electronic and paper files ensuring all filing is completed in a timely manner and trimmed
* Assist the Property team in the preparation of department papers or other administration tasks as required
* Reception Relief, when required
* Ensure work practices are conducted in accordance with relevant legislation and policies in respect to WHS, EEO and Environmental responsibilities
* Maintaining confidentiality at all times
* Other duties as required
Key Working Relationships
* Aviation Services team
* Other Administration staff and EA’s
* All Sydney Airport GM’s, Managers and Staff
* Customers and Stakeholders
Opex Budget (pa)
Capital Budget (pa)
Qualifications & Knowledge
* Minimum 5 years relevant experience
* Knowledge of customer service principles & practice
* Proficient in use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
* Certificate or Diploma in Office Administration or equivalent experience.
* Knowledge of Airport Operations
* Tertiary qualification in business administration
Experience & Capabilities
* High calibre experienced PA who presents confidently and professionally.
* Must have flexible attitude, responds calmly to unexpected changes to priorities, and works additional hours if and when required.
* High level of attention to detail.
* Confident, professional telephone manner.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to liaise and communicate on all levels.
* Strong organisational abilities.
* Strong customer service focus.
* Self directed and proactive in managing the team.
* Drive to probe for additional information to solve problems.
* Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines with limited supervision, setting own goals and objectives to support broader business objectives.
* Ability to represent management and present a professional image to Sydney Airport’s internal and external partners.
* Focus on customer needs, setting high standards for quality and consistency of output.
* Follows instructions and procedures, keeps to schedules and demonstrates commitment to the team.
* Experience working in an Airport, Property or environment.
Back to Search Results