Direct Personnel International are currently looking for both type & non type rated First Officers for our client Eva Air.
If you meet the minimum requirements, this is an amazing opportunity to join one of the fastest growing airlines in Taiwan. Eva Air are one of the few Asian airlines to hold a 5 star Skytrax rating.
If you are enthusiastic, energetic & ambitious, Eva Air offers a fantastic platform to progress in your career, due to rapid growth within the company they are looking to fast track first officers into Captain Positions.
* 2000+ Hours total flying time - (including 1600 hours on turboprop /jet)
* 500+ hours on B777
Non Type Rated
* 2000+ Hours total flying time (including 1600 hours on turboprop /jet)
* 500+ hours on any commercial multi-engine, multi crew jet, MTOW > 20 tons (Boeing & Airbus experience is a plus) including a minimum of 400 hours in commercial airline flying multi crew jet
* Current type rating on the qualifying aircraft type
* Current and valid ICAO ATPL
For Both Type Rated & Non Type Rated
* Hold a valid and current Class 1 medical certificate issued by an ICAO member or affiliate state, with at least 3 months remaining validity at time of application.
* Hold a valid and current Passport with at least 1 year remaining validity at time of application.
* Hold NO history of accidents or incidents to include any disciplinary breaches within your former employers.
* Hold a date of last flight on type within the last 12 months
* Hold a valid and current Sim Check within the last 12 months
* A minimum of 5 years working experience or a 2 year College Diploma
Remuneration: $87,500 - $105,000 USD per annum (Depending on Roster)
Accommodation: provided free of charge in Eva Air apartments or rental subsidy
Overtime: payable for hours in excess of 75 / per month
Per Diems: US$3.00 per duty hour
Other Benefits Included: Travel, Annual Leave, Pension, Medical Insurance, Accident Insurance, Loss of License Insurance & Many more.
Direct personnel are the perfect partner for your aviation career. We have over 20 years experience in the aviation sector and a team full of dedicated specialists and advisers. We are here to lead your application through ever step of the process, liaise with the airline and help you achieve your goal. Our personal approach gives you our full attention, offering 24 hour support.