20 days ago
Jetstar thrives on innovation and we are looking for an ambitious individual to join our Engineering Training Team as the Engineering Training Instructor. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Instructor to work with an exceptional team in an exciting industry.
Focusing on Human Factors and non-technical learning and development, this role will facilitate training delivering, conduct workplace evaluation and assisting in developing training & assessment strategies where required across our Engineering Department, as well as providing feedback to the business, no two days are the same. This role will suit an experienced Instructor who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
Reporting to the Engineering Training Manager your main accountabilities will include:
• Training facilitation to the Jetstar Engineering department including compliance training to schedule
• Maintaining relevance and currency of training materials to Quality Standards
• Utilising training feedback from participants to improve training delivery
• Act as a feedback conduit to the business to improve workplace environments
• Implement competency based assessment to measure performance, quality of training materials and programs
To be successful in this role, you will demonstrate the following skills & experience:
• Diploma level related, minimum Cert IV Training & Assessment
• Aviation qualifications would be beneficial however not essential
• Experience in leading competency based training
• Proven experience delivering technical and non-technical training
• Ability to liaise across a wide diverse group of employees and service suppliers
• Ability to travel
There is a real opportunity here for you to make your mark and contribute your knowledge to an innovative organisation. In return we will offer you a competitive package with great exposure and the ability to develop your skills and knowledge to the next level.
The Jetstar Group has airlines in Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Japan and Vietnam. Since launch in 2004, we have grown from a team of 700 to 7,600 and have flown more than 200 million passengers. Collectively we now offer more than 4,200 flights a week to more than 80 destinations in 17 countries and territories across the Asia Pacific region, with a fleet of more than 120 aircraft.
Jetstar is alive with a sense of adventure. Day in and day out, our teams search for new places to fly, new ways to add value and new ideas to improve performance. If you love the road less travelled, you’ll love working here because ours is a team who innovate every day, thrive on delivery, support each other and celebrate our successes. You’ll be supported to challenge, anticipate and explore while you work will connect people and enrich lives. We encourage diversity and aim to create an environment where our employees feel valued, respected and enabled.
Team members have access to heavily discounted fares to destinations all over the world – not only for team members, but for their favourite travel companions too. Our staff travel benefit includes discounts on airfares, accommodation, car hire and travel insurance for both domestic and international travel. Discounts can be used within the Jetstar Group airlines, Qantas and other partner airlines.