4 months ago
Engineering Technical Instructor
Italy · Engineering
SEAS are currently recruiting for a Mechanic/Engineering Technical Instructor to join their engineering training department.
South East Aviation Services S.r.l. (SEAS) is an engineering services company supporting Ryanair’s engineering function in Italy. SEAS are currently recruiting for a Mechanic/Engineering Instructor to be based in Italy.
We are looking for a Technical Instructor Mechanical skills to be based in Italy.
Our focus is on the delivery of practical and theoretical training to ensure that our engineers have the skills to perform their engineering duties in a safe and efficient manner working to the highest possible standards.
Your role will be to provide training to our engineers across the Ryanair network in the following areas:
* Induction & Continuation training for engineers
* Preparation of technical training packages for delivery via E-Learning.
* Ensuring all technical training is prepared and delivered in compliance with the regulations.
* Practical training for all line engineering staff on our dedicated maintenance training aircraft
* Aviation technical training experience an advantage but not mandatory, however must have an aviation technical background, with the capability and aptitude to attain Part-147 instructor /examiner approval.
* Will ideally be conversant with EASA 145 requirements.
* Extensive ability to develop and approve training material for classroom delivery.
* Strong organisational skills and the ability to work in the engineering environment (facility, training aircraft, classroom).
* Excellent English communication (written & oral) and presentation skills.
* Flexible working time and location
* Basic computer skill
* Must have initiative; be enthusiastic, self-motivated and willing to travel throughout the Ryanair network.
If you meet the above criteria and have the energy and commitment to join our exciting organisation, email up to date CV in English + Certificate of recognition. See link below to apply.