Engineering Programme Co-ordinator (A400M) - Expired Jobs
This job expired on 13-06-2012
Browse Aviation Job Search by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Design Engineering And Regional Co-ordinator about 1 month ago
CAE Parc Aviation is recruiting for a position as a Design Engineering Co-ordinator representing their EASA Part 21J Design Organization in South East Asia. This position is for an experienced des...
Programme Leader in Aerospace Engineering 12 days ago
Exeter College is an outstanding Tertiary College, which places teaching, learning and student success as our top priority. The College was subject to the first pilot "no notice" inspection in 2012...
Maintenance Programme Engineer 23 days ago
â?¢ Aircraft Engineering Degree, Apprenticeship, Licensed Engineer, Armed Services or equivalent experience â?¢ Experience of Large Commercial/Transport aircraft in a maintenance environment â?¢ ...
Maintenance Programme and Reliability Engineer 23 days ago
A unique opportunity for an experienced Reliability/ Maintenance/ Programme Engineer has come available based in the South West of the UK. Job Purpose: Development of my clients Maintenance Pro...
The responsibilities of the role will include (but not be limited to):
- Supporting Engineering Programme delivery.
- Provides oversight, transparency and reporting of performance against the programme engineering schedules.
- Develop and maintain the Engineering schedule for the programme (s), analyse any requested changes to schedule and report on the consequences and impact as well as providing guidance on how to mitigate any adverse programme issues.
The successful Project Coordinator will have the following:
- Previous experience in a Project Engineering or Programme Management role within an engineering environment, as well as expertise in project management methodologies.
- Working knowledge of Project scheduling and planning skills is critical for the role.
- Ideally come from an engineering discipline ideally within an aerospace environment,
- Highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Project and Excel.
- Numerate and articulate with excellent data analysis and reporting skills
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Ability to deliver to deadlines and plan schedules, report on risk management of projects and chase progress.
If this position is of interest to you, please forward an updated CV to Candice Clements on or telephone 01935 403221.
|Salary type:||Annual salary|
|Salary Details:||£23.00 - £28.00|
|Location:||Isle of Wight|
|Job Categories:||Food & Beverage Manager | Aerodynamics Engineer | Planning & Project Engineer | Middle Managers|