4 months ago
Within the scope of the Materials & Processes (M&P) engineering for Systems, the job holder will contribute towards the global effort to design, develop & qualify mechanical system standard parts and associated manufacturing processes along the Aircraft development lifecycle.
The jobholder will contribute to System Mechanical Standard Parts development and qualification activities by analysing the need for qualification, leading the technical qualification project, liaising with different departments in Airbus, managing suppliers and analysing & approving test results for all Airbus aircraft programs.
The job holder will also support to manufacturing and in-service issues on Systems mechanical standard parts.
The detailed responsibilities will be:
* Ensure development and qualification of system standard parts like Fittings / Hydraulic Pipes / Bellows & Labels and other standard parts
* Function as Product Family Responsible [PFR] for mechanical systems standard part product portfolio
* Propose, develop and integrate innovative products under systems engineering
* Participate in design reviews and provide mechanical systems standard part expertise
* Analyze the necessity of new standard part request and provide technical analysis
* Derive technical specifications for standard parts, propose alternatives, write test plan/test procedure and compliance verification
* Standard Part implementation on Airbus shop floor/RSPs by shop trials, writing/updating process specifications
* Practise project management by providing weekly/monthly reports, schedule, risk mitigation & monitoring the qualification activities
* Support aircraft certification, Manufacturing plants, Aircrafts in-service on mechanical system standard part queries.
* Technical documentation related to qualification of mechanical system standard parts like Qualification test reports, product standards, manufacturing process specifications etc.
Required Domain Expertise
Graduate/Post Graduate Engineer (Mechanical/Aerospace Engineering) with 1-3 yrs experience on Aerospace Systems Engineering
Required Technical Expertise
* Systems Engineering Fundamentals [Aerospace Engineering]
* Standard Parts Testing Knowledge/Qualification of Standard Parts
* Knowledge of RTCA DO 160D & International Standards like SAE, ASTM, ISO, BS etc
* Exposure to Materials and Processes & Configuration Management Basics
* Strong communication and liaising skills
* Technical Documentation (MS office tools, Project management tools, etc.).
Send us your latest CV via the link below.