4 months ago
B1 Engineer – Perm
SEAS (South East Aviation Services) engineering services company supporting Ryanair’s engineering function in Italy is currently looking for a B1 Engineers to be based in Italy
The successful candidate will be energetic and committed, able to work well from his/her own initiative while being an integral part of our team.
Ryanair is Europe’s favourite airline, operating more than 1,600 daily flights from 72 bases, connecting 189 destinations in 30 countries and operating a fleet of more than 300 new Boeing 737-800 aircraft. Ryanair currently has a team of more than 9,500 highly skilled aviation professionals, and has an industry leading 30-year safety record.
* Must hold a current EASA B1 License and currently approved on Boeing 737 – 800 aircraft
* Must be flexible and willing to work shifts
* We require self-motivated individuals who are able to work without direct supervision
* Excellent spoken & written English is essential.
* Boeing aircraft experience
* Hangar and/or Line experienced
* Flexible approach to working in fast changing environment
* Must be able to work and travel within the EU.
What we offer:
* Permanent position
* Very Stable business -Industry
* Continuously expansion of our operations
* Technical Training and professional growth opportunities from lowest level to highest level
If you are not rate in 737, and your performance is satisfactory encourage professional development and we are able to enrol into a Type course on behalf the company
If you meet the above criteria and have the energy and commitment to join our exciting organisation, email up to date CV in English + Certificate of recognition. See link below to apply.
ENGINEER CAT A11 October 2017Similar post
Mechanic10 January 2018Similar post
Deputy Quality Manager29 January 2018Similar post