Engine Mechanic (Aerospace)
I am currently looking for an Engine Mechanic to join one of our Aerospace clients based in Europe.
This will be a contract looking to start ASAP for around 12-18 months.
Rate discussed upon application - Please note this role is monthly pay
€250 towards travel reimbursed at the start and completion of the contract
Job Role Includes:
- Disassembly and assembly of engines and engine components
- Measuring and testing of assemblies and components of aero engines, which includes incoming inspection, item inspection, repair , assembly of the components / assemblies and testing
- Diagnosis of components
- Electronic documentation of the dismantled components and detection of the relevant components in corresponding lists
For this role, you will need experience of:
- Engine Mechanic working on Aircraft Engines such as G/E and Rolls Royce
- Repair and Overhaul Experience
- At least 1-2 years' recent experience
If you are interested in applying or you would like some more details then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or click APPLY NOW!
VHR is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
VHR is an international technical recruitment organisation providing world leading recruitment services and solutions to the Aerospace & Aviation, F1 & Automotive, Engineering & Defence and Marine industries around the world.