Engine Finance Business Development Analyst for busy aviation company based in West Sussex with attractive salary and good benefits package
You will work closely with the Technical and Sales teams in order to purchase packages and ad-hoc units of engine material designed for stock re-sale, engine shop visits, ah-hoc customer requirements, engine / module builds or any other functions that are required by the engine division.
Responsibilities of Engine Finance Business Development Analyst
· Review the month-end status of each Lot for anomalies and inconsistencies
· Supports preparation of annual budget and periodic reforecasts
· Analyse packages of material for stock purchases
· Review actual profit performance achieved monthly compared to budget and forecast
· Validate monthly reporting to third party consignors
· Develop and support monthly performance review and reports
· Liaise with relevant departments to fulfil all requests for material
· Ensure system correctness is maintained throughout the whole purchasing process
· Constant validation and maintenance of systems in regards to purchased material
· Continuously review procurement processes to ensure an efficient and timely supply of material
· Proactively researching trends and prices in the marketplace
· Purchasing forecast vs Actual
· Internal purchasing profitability tracker
· Purchasing costs / sales per engine type
· Liaise with Finance in regards to cash flow available for periods and also to forecast for future spend and payments
Quantum system management / maintenance:
· LOT Opening and monitoring for profitability of each package and to tie in with paperwork
· Raising POs
· Work closely with Technical team to ensure that paperwork for all purchased units is acceptable and is correctly presented within Quantum.
· Work closely with the Repairs team to ensure parts are identified and dispatched for repair in a timely manner.
· Identify a number of key units that will always be required and proactively source these from built contacts
· Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Software (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
· Excellent numeracy, analytical and literacy skills
· Knowledge of Quantum & Crystal Reports an advantage, but not essential, as initial training will be provided
· Exceptional relationship building understanding
· Attractive benefits package
· On site gym
· Subsidised canteen
· Free onsite parking
Excellent career prospects with training and ability to progress within company. An exciting new opportunity as a result of expansion for a Engine Finance Business Development Analyst in a forward thinking innovative company.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.