Job Title: End of Lease Support Engineer
Location: Luton Airport
Duration: 12 months +
Pay: £12.96 p/hr LTD / £10.51 p/hr PAYE
Hours: 08:00 - 16:00 (Mon - Fri)
- Working for a major UK holiday airline company in an administrative position working alongside a small project team compiling technical spreadsheets and data.
- To assist in the collation of data to support the End of Lease requirements of the company and any contracted Part M organisations.
- Interrogating the company's electronic document database, STREAM, and Engineering system, AMOS, for the company's fleet status (i.e. Landing gear, Modification, Service Bulletin, and Airworthiness Directive).
- Present findings in agreed timescale and format.
- Assist the project team where required to deliver against targets.
- Confident and experience using Microsoft office software.
- Ability to use own initiative to solve problems and present findings to management as required.
- Good attention to detail.
- AMOS and STREAM knowledge is beneficial, but not vital. Training will be provided.
If interested or would like further information on the role, please do not hesitate to contact MPI and ask for the Aviation Department.