Job Title: End of Lease Support Engineer
Location: Luton Airport
Duration of contract: 12 months +
Hours: 37.5 hours p/week. 08:00 - 16:00 Mon - Fri.
Pay: £18.00 p/hr LTD / £14.43 p/hr PAYE
Experienced End of Lease Support Engineer required to work for a 6-12 month contract on the Boeing aircraft.
- The candidate will be building end of lease data packs of various Boeing aircraft with the full historic maintenance work that has been carried out on them.
- Will embody modifications and parts etc. into a data pack to send on to other suppliers.
- Must have EASA Part M approval.
- Able to analyse data.
- Candidates must be computer literate and to compile data spreadsheets.,
- AMOS experience is an advantage.
- Must be able to understand data packs.
- Valid Human Factors certificate.
If interested, please forward ring MPI and ask for the Aviation Department for more information.