Performing electrical and test software preparation, integration, subsystem and system tests within a manual and automated test environment on bespoke non-flight and flight spacecraft hardware and software.
The candidate will join a team of 6 engineers working in this multi-disciplinary role writing test scripts, preparing test products and operating.
Note: there may be a shift requirement with this role (depending on project workload) and also a potential requirement to travel to other sites.
We are primarily looking for someone with experience of electronic testing and scripting, ideally with experience in the aerospace or space industry.
Skills/ Experience and Qualifications
* Familiar with use of various test equipment, DMM, oscilloscope, signal generator, logic analyser, data bus monitors etc.
* Experience of writing basic software scripts for execution of the test and control of the test environment
* Theoretical and practical knowledge of electronic testing within an automated test environment with competent software skills
* Experience in a bespoke test an manufacturing environment within electrical/ electronic industries
* Experience e of Quality Control to EN9100
* Spacecraft electrical knowledge, subsystem technical knowledge
* Experience in soft/hardware compatibility testing
* Electrical fault, investigatory and diagnosis experience
* Understanding of OS: WINDOWS, Unix, Linux
* Awareness of cleanroom disciplines
* Knowledge of and experience in a model based development and verification environment
* Review and interpretation of electrical test requirements
* Production of test procedures and reports
* Perform electrical integration and automated tests at unit, subsystem and system level
* Development of ATP using bespoke high level test S/W language for test and test control
* Develop scripts using LINUX scripting tools to automate operation