We currently have a requirement for an Integration technician working as part of the AIT team for our prestigious defence and space client based in Stevenage.
This is a 6 month contract initially which entails a double day shift pattern, week 1 will be 6am - 2pm and week 2 will be 2pm - 10pm. The base rate is £17 per hour LTD but the double day shift entitles you to a 20% uplift of £20.40 per hour LTD.
In the AIT technician role you will work alongside production control, shop floor engineering and inspection department and reporting to a team leader and lead tech. You will be required to produce a consistent high quality product in line with production paperwork.
All production is to be certified as competent in the required skills as dedicated by the area skills matrix. You will also be undertaking production activities in the required timescale in line with the production plan.
· To produce a consistent high quality product in line with production paperwork.
· To be certified as competent in the required skills as dedicated by the area skills matrix.
· To undertake production activities in the required timescale in line with the production plan.
· Work alongside production control, shop floor engineering and inspection.
· Working as a member of an AIT Operations team to consistently produce items which conform to all quality requirements in accordance with the production plan.
· Work to the required process standard as dictated by the relevant area skills matrix. To mentor when required with certain products, activities.
ESA Qualified Electrical Technician or Time Served Electrical Harness Lay up Technician
Please note: This is working in a clean room environment. They will expect skills to lie within crimping, soldering and harness lay up.
ESA Qualifications and standards desired. Candidates must be able to reach ESA standards as the client may be able to assess and certify should the successful candidate's posses the ability.