Electrical / Electronics Engineer - Expired Jobs
This job expired on 26-07-2012
Browse Aviation Job Search by Region
Browse Aviation Job Search by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Lead Electronics Engineer 11 days ago
A Lead Electronics Engineer is required to join one of the world leaders in precision air and land based systems. The main responsibility of the role will be to support the development of a new gen...
Electronics Engineer (Analogue) 11 days ago
Electronics Engineers (Analogue) – Gloucestershire – Permanent Analogue Electronics Engineers are required for my client based in Gloucestershire; you will be required to work on the development...
OEM & Aftermarket Electrical / Mechanical Engineer Location: Bedfordshire Salary: £35K to £42K P/A Hours of Work: 39 hours per week - Semi Flexible Holidays: 25 days + Bank holidays Job Purpose R...
Electrical Manufacturing Engineers 2 days ago
Electrical Manufacturing Engineers required to produce electrical manufacturing engineering instructions for both loom assembly and ASO build stages along with matching build of material. Candidate...
1. Developing specifications for electronics system design.
2. Working from agreed specifications, developing design solutions for power electronics systems.
3. Produce design documentation (drawings, reports etc).
4. Develop validation and verification specifications, including test specifications.
5. Diagnosis of problems with current product hardware to component level and confirm correct operation of circuits.
6. Cost reduction and reliability improvements for existing products.
7. Product qualification testing including CE related (e.g. EMC & LVD) testing and assessment
8. Conduct of structured engineering reviews (Design Review, FMEA etc)
9. Project and ad hoc duties as required by Management
5 years + experience in the field of electrical/electronics engineering.
Able to write clear, concise, technical reports in good English incorporating graphs and photos.
Practical electronics skills, e.g. soldering, wiring, crimping etc.
Able to use standard Electronics instrumentation, e.g. scopes, multimeters etc.
Educated to degree level or equivalent.
Ability to conduct multiple projects simultaneously, and meet agreed commitments and timescales.
Experience with Microsoft Excel and Word.
Power electronics experience is desirable.
Understanding of change control processes and procedures.
Experience of Bills of Materials, working within MRP systems etc.
Experience liaising with suppliers
Excellent Communication skills - ability to communicate effectively at all levels, both verbally and in writing.
Demonstrates and promotes opened, welcoming, listening to and accommodating other's input.
Duration An approximate contract of 3 months duration, possibly longer depending upon workload
Pay £21.36 - £29.13 an hour through an umbrella / limited company
Hours 37 hours a week
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business.