Electrical Design Engineer (Catia EWB)
Marshall Aerospace and Defence Group, are looking for an Electrical Design Engineer who has a experience covering all aspects of a modification from the start of requirements capture through to final delivery.
The ideal candidate will possess a broad knowledge of design principles as well as manufacturing processes in order to deliver technical solutions on projects within the Aerospace industry.
* Proficient in the use of Catia Electrical Workbench Design Software.
* Possess a high level of communication skills both written and verbal at all levels.
* Be able to make informed engineering design decisions and be able to judge when escalation is required.
* Work effectively as a part of a team or under their own initiative.
* Be resourceful and adaptable, with good interpersonal skills.
Marshall ADG are the UK's largest independent aerospace and defence company, delivering innovation and excellence in engineering, support solutions and services.
Currently employing over 2000 people we are widely regarded as an 'employer of choice' and offer an exceptional all round employment opportunity and package to include a wide range of benefits.
This is a contract role and Aeropeople are operating as an employment agency managing the recruitment services for Marshall ADG
We are a leading global technical services provider with specialist teams dealing with the recruitment of permanent and temporary staff.
With our heritage firmly embedded in the Aerospace industry, we ensure the highest levels of expertise and commitment.
With our head office in Cambridge, support offices throughout the UK and offices in Germany, UAE and Italy, Aeropeople are best placed to service your career aspirations.