Do you have an EASA B1 Part 66 Aircraft Maintenance License and are you type rated on a Hawker 800 with Base maintenance experience?
If so, Oaklands Global has the perfect role for you!
** This role is based in the UK with our Leading Business Jet client **
Apply today, with a copy of your CV!
As the B1 Licensed Engineer your responsibilities will be;
• Responsible for all trades that are engaged on the aircrafts
• Oversee and monitor aircraft preparation
• Monitoring completion of tasks as requested by the Senior Engineers and the management team
• Responsible for routine maintenance checks and airworthiness queries
To be considered for the role of B1 Licensed Engineer you must ;
• Have previous experience in base maintenance
• Current type rating on a Hawker 800
• Be able to work to tight timetables/deadlines
• Have an EASA B1 Part 66 Aircraft Maintenance License For more information on this excellent opportunity, please get in touch with a copy of your most recent CV today!
Oaklands Global Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.