Brookwood Aviation is currently recruiting for a Power Plant Engineer to work for a growing and european airline.
The candidate will perform the following duties:
- Trend & health monitor analysis of CFM56
- trend & health monitoring overview of PW engines.
- keep update the status of engines.
- RR Trent & GE, understand development of engine, planning of works
- collection and analysis of SB and AD of types of engines
- prepare the workscope of engine planned into the shop
- same for 3 different types of APU,
If you have this experience and you are available for minimum a year contract.
The airline will provide an apartment, transportation and free flights.
Great opportunity to work in a establish company and in a fantastic location.
Please CLICK apply to know more.