Our client is a very well-established company who deal with all things rotary related – they provide MRO services, aircraft sales and spares, air charters, flight training, flight experiences….
Due to their continued success, they are now seeking additional licensed rotary engineers in the south of England on a permanent basis, working Monday to Friday, 08:30 – 17:00.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be an EASA licensed B1.3 Engineer who is typed and recent on two or more of the following types: R22/R44, AS355, AW109, EC120, B206, AS350.
- Be a team player with a positive attitude
- Have their own basic tool kit
- Be keen to contribute to the company’s growing success
- Salary dependant on experience
- Private healthcare provided
- Group profit share scheme
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please apply immediately with your updated CV and a copy of your license.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Line Up Aviation is a recruitment agency.