about 1 month ago
Duty Station Manager
Manager Operations Management
OPS - Airport Services (KLIA/Domestic Stations)
Manage the overall systemwide operations to ensure safe and secured operation within acceptable efficiency level and all operational issues/service disruptions are mitigated and properly managed by Ground Service Provider (GSP) in order to ensure the company’s on time performance, customer and financial objectives are met
* Daily engagement with various stakeholders in operation (OCC, Engineering, catering, Crew, HCC and etc.) to understand the impact of any potential issues to airport operations and to recommend the appropriate solutions to mitigate the impact on our overall customer satisfaction and OTP.
* Perform oversight assessment on the performance of Ground Service Provider with respect to the execution of agreed tasks in order to ensure full compliant to MAB GOM and other regulatory requirements and to escalate any issues to the management for corrective actions as and when necessary
* Provide directions to the Ground Service Provider Hub Control Centre (HCC) on day-to-day operation based on agreed action plan with OCC and other BUs to ensure smooth operations and any possible disruptions are being managed properly
* Oversee the execution of all airport operation tasks are being implemented according to the MAB procedures and agreed SLA and to escalate any issues of non-compliance to the management of Airport Services.
* Monitor resources/equipment provided by Ground Service Provider effectively to ensure the efficient running of operations to ensure results are delivered according to agreed level of performance whilst ensuring standard operations procedures are adhered to.
Degree in any field
4-5 years working experience in Airline/Airport experience
Skills & Knowledge
* Adequate knowledge of Airport Services functions and key activities including technical and operational related matters
* Ability to analyse operational issues, identify workable solutions and implement the solutions to mitgate the impact of any issues to operation
* Ability to work with the team, senior management and stakeholders as required and making effective decisions to maintain operational standard, performance and customer satisfactions.
* Ability to manage the execution of the daily tasks according to the SLA agreed and to be able to take corrective actions as and when required.
* 1) To provide consistent predictable and highest quality services in all aspect of station management as well as to be responsible and accountable for upholding service standards of all facets of operations.
* 2) Ensure effective management and control of fund, account receivables and payables and cost within approve budget, communications and statutory/legal requirements.
* 3) Develop, establish and maintain close rapport through networking with key personalities in the Government agency, other relevant external parties and maximise business opportunities for the Company.