VistaJet, the world’s leading Global business aviation company, provides exceptional and unparalleled standards of quality, style and service. Our employees are regarded as our greatest asset and therefore, together with all stakeholders, we continuously strive to provide an environment that attracts the very best talent and promotes the highest standards.
Due to the expansion of flight activities, VistaJet seeks determined and highly motivated Duty Managers to be based at our Malta Head Office on an indefinite contract. This role will operate on a 12-hour shift basis covering a mixture of day and night shifts.
Reporting to the Deputy Accountable Manager, the Duty Managers will be the central decision makers coordinating the efforts of Operations, Dispatch, Customer Service, Crew Planning and Maintenance Ops Control to ensure the smooth and efficient running of all flights, placing the customer at the centre of all decisions.
Your role will include, but is not limited to:
- Ensuring the customer remains the top priority
- Ensuring the IOCC workload is prioritised correctly and balanced
- Coordinating the response to daily issues (AOGs, delays, Wx)
- Working with Customer Service, Customer Experience Managers and VPs to coordinate service recoveries
- Keeping oversight of all high profile and demo flights
- Working with and giving direction to all functions within IOCC to ensure the fleet is always optimised and operating in the most efficient manner while taking into consideration ferry, Mx schedule, operational restrictions and customer preferences.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a key management/supervisory role
- A demonstrated ability to make sound decisions under pressure
- Excellent people skills
- Previous experience in managing big teams in a fast paced environment
- Good problem-solving skills
- An excellent track record in their respective field of expertise and demonstrate ability to gain competence across all departments during the training phase