3 months ago
Duty Station Manager
OPS - Airport Services (KLIA/Domestic Stations)
Manage, administer and monitor ground operations either above or below the wing at station to ensure all tasks are in compliance with the Regulatory Management standard and ensure that the service delivery is in accordance to the SLA
* Manage and monitor safety and security issues within area of responsibility by ensuring the Ground Service Provider (GSP) are in compliance to the safety requirements and organisational procedures
* Ensure that handling services provided to Malaysia Airlines flights by GSP are performed in accordance with the appropriate and agreed Service Level Agreement (SLA) and handling agreements and charges match services provided.
* Analyse operational issues and identify corrective action plan to mitigate any impact that could affect the departmental KPI
* Ensure station within region control is in conformity to Malaysia Civil Aviation Regulations (CAR 2016) and Local Authorities regulations pertaining to occupational health, operational safety and environment laws applicable to Malaysia Airlines (MAB) and the service provider and Compliance to Station Regulatory Audit Process.
* Engagement with various departments at respective station to ensure smooth handling of Malaysia Airlines passengers and aircraft.
Degree or Diploma holder in any field
* 4-5 years working experience in Airline/Airport experience for Degree holder or
* 6-7 years working experience in Airline/Airport experience for Diploma holder
Skills & Knowledge
* Extensive knowledge of Airport Services functions and key activities including technical and operational related matters.
* Ability to analyse and interpret codes and information and use information to maximise during planning, organising and supervising the work of others and setting priorities
* Ability to work with the GSP team and airport stakeholders in order to make effective decisions that will maintain operational standard, commercial performance and customer satisfactions.
* Able to manage and monitor performance against standards and conduct investigation to and address poor performance. In addition, able to anticipate future trends and adapting products and procedures to maintain competitiveness and consistency of service deliverables.
* 1) To provide consistent predictable and highest quality services in all aspect of station as well as be responsible and accountable for upholding service standards of all facets of operations.
* 2) Ensure effective management and control of fund, account receivables and payables and cost within approve budget, communications and statutory/legal requirements.
* 3) Develop, establish and maintain close rapport through networking with key personalities in the Government agency, other relevant external parties and maximise business opportunities for the Company.