Duty Engineering Manager for engineering services relating to hangar activities within military aviation industry - Lincolnshire
Duty Engineering Manager is responsible for the provision of engineering services in relation to hangar activities essential for production of all MRP Part 145 and MAA related processes and to meet all customers required contractual requirements.
We are looking for someone with a strong Aircraft Maintenance background, ideally someone that has come out of Military and spent some time in a commercial business. You will me be managing the whole engineering aspect of operations, Safety , Planning, making sure the Aircrafts stay on track supported by a large team of engineers so leadership skills are essential.
Performance of the Delivery function will be measured daily, monthly, and yearly against Key Performance Indicators created and this role will deputise for the Engineering Manager.
Responsibilities for the Duty Engineering Manager
· Developing and discharging Company Policy through delegation to appropriate deputies.
· Ensuring consistent Health and Safety and Quality standards across the areas where he/she holds responsibility.
· Managing Base and Line Engineering Operations, ensuring compliance with the requirements of Military Aviation Authority Regulations,
· Managing the implementation of Maintenance Schedules and Plans
· Ensuring all engineering equipment and facilities are serviceable and maintained to a high standard of tidiness and cleanliness.
· Carrying out annual Personal Development Reviews for subordinates.
· Implementing corrective and preventative actions in a timely manner in response to departmental audits.
· Maintenance of department manuals.
· Ensure that maintenance is, at all times, appropriately certified and that records are retained in accordance with MRP Part 145 requirements.
· Competitive base salary
· Excellent benefits package
· Matched contribution pension
· 3x Salary Life Assurance
· Access to all employee bonus plan
This is an exciting opportunity to progress your career in a high profile military environment based in Lincolnshire please apply now
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.