Zenon Aviation is pleased to be recruiting on behalf of an established organisation, one of the UK’s leading corporate maintenance facilities, to source a Document Control & Technical Records Administrator for a contract based in Hampshire.
• Competitive Salary
• Working with an established and prestigious Corporate Maintenance company
• Working Monday – Friday 08:00 – 16:30
Main Duties and Responsibilities:-
• Fulfils the requirements of 145.A.55 with respect to maintenance records, ensuring that the records are secure and easily retrievable with comprehensive and legible contents
• Ensures that the update, security and integrity of all technical records is accomplished with the original documentation completed and dispatched to the Customer for their records in a timely manner.
• Supports the Customer Service Engineering Manager in preparing the budget/costs associated with delivering the plan
• Responsible for the update and administration of CAMP/CMP
• Produces defect cards as required and the closure of job cards on the system to ensure real-time progress is updated on Quantum
• Responsible for the production, development and currency of all relevant MOE maintenance procedures and adherence to regulatory requirements
• Responsible for responding to allocated NCR’s relating to Customer Service
• Understanding of EH&S practices and policies
• Knowledge of human factors, human performance and limitations
• Knowledge of organisational capabilities, privileges and limitations
• Knowledge of Part-M, Part-145 & any other relevant regulations
• Knowledge of relevant parts of the maintenance organisation exposition and procedures
• Knowledge of occurrence reporting systems (mandatory & internal) and understanding of the importance of reporting occurrences, incorrect maintenance data and existing or potential defects
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to our candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with you application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
To apply please send the following to Kevin Small:
• Colour copy of Passport
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Recruitment Manager, Kevin Small, please call our office.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the EU will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.