9 months ago
• Male or Female, Age over 30 years old (For male must pass military service).
• Minimum knowledge requirement – a Bachelor Degree or Higher in any fields or equivalent – Aviation or Engineering fields are advantage.
• Have passed TOEIC test score of 600 or above.
• Good computer knowledge – Microsoft Excel, Office 365 are advantage
• Document Control Experience in airlines industries at least 5 years.
• Good Civil Aviation Requirement knowledge – CAAT, IOSA are advantage
• Alert, Energetic and willing to work as part of a team.
• Work well under pressure and to be on time
• No criminal conviction, imprisonment, misdemeanor or finding for guilt.
• Excellent health
• Maintain the effectiveness and compliance of the company’s Document Control System.
• Maintain the Publishing for Distributing document in various holders and SharePoint.
• Coordinate with The Civil Aviation Authority of Thailand and the other authority for approval documents.
• Monitor the Internal and External documents in Thai Smile Document Control System.
• Develop and implement Thai Smile Document Control System.
• Coordinate concern function for Documents Control Committee Meeting.
Undertake other duties, accept delegated tasks, and the subsequent authorities and accountabilities associated with such duties and tasks, as directed by the accountable / QA Director.