Zenon Recruitment is pleased to be supporting a corporate maintenance facility in Hampshire in the search for an experienced Doc Control & Tech Records Administrator for an immediate start to cover 12 months maternity leave.
Responsibilities of the role will include but not be limited to:
• Forms part of the Customer Service Engineering team reporting to the Doc Control & Tech Records Team Leader
• Fulfils the requirements of 145.A.55 with respect to maintenance records, ensuring that the records are secure and easily retrievable with comprehensive and legible contents
• Ensures that the update, security and integrity of all technical records is accomplished with the original documentation completed and dispatched to the Customer for their records in a timely manner.
• Assists the Customer Service Engineering Manager in producing daily/monthly management reports and KPIs
• Supports the Customer Service Engineering Manager in preparing the budget/costs associated with delivering the plan
• Responsible for the update and administration of CAMP/CMP
• Liaises with customers regarding Part-145 records, production and delivery
• Liaises with customer representatives during delivery/inspection/audit
• Produces defect cards as required and the closure of job cards on the system to ensure real-time progress is updated on Quantum
• Responsible for the production, development and currency of all relevant MOE maintenance procedures and adherence to regulatory requirements
• Responsible for responding to allocated NCR’s relating to Customer Service Engineering
Previous experience working within Document Control and Technical Records is a must.
Previously worked in accordance with Part-145, in particular 145.A.47 and basic understanding of Part-M.
To apply for this position please send your CV to Cassie Shaw or call our officeto discuss in confidence.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.