Zenon Aviation is assisting a bespoke aircraft management service and private jet charter operator in its search for Director of Flight Operations based in the West Midlands.
The operation is at its client’s disposal 24/7 to ensure that every detail of flights is cared for diligently and to ensure a continued efficient and safe operation. With an experienced operations management team and modern flight scheduling and planning systems the successful candidate will be joining a well run operation where attention to detail is key.
• Previous experience in a Post Holder position would be beneficial and proven ability in leading aviation operations and management.
• The right candidate will have the ability to pass a Post Holder interview with the Civil Aviation Authorities.
• Extensive working knowledge of all aspects of flight operations management – technical, pilot contracts, training and standards, crew planning and scheduling and ETOPS.
• Good knowledge of EASA regulations
• Proven ability to interact with key stakeholders – airline CEO, heads of corporate safety, engineering, inflight and ground services, HR.
• The ability to demonstrate excellent leadership skills and be able to contribute effectively in a fast-growing operations environment
• Strong organizational ability combined with a proactive approach
• Good communicator who promotes teamwork and a positive working environment
To apply please send a copy of your CV to Ashley Ewen or alternatively for a confidential call to discuss the role with our Recruitment Consultant, Ashley Ewen, please call our office.
All applications will be handled in confidence.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.