PrivatAir Saudi Arabia Ltd. (PASA), is a full scale Business Aviation Company, primarily, an Aircraft Operations and Management Company, based in Jeddah – Saudi Arabia. PASA is seeking a certified and highly skilled Director Of Flight Operation (DFO) for a fulltime post. The details of the post are as follows:
- Will be GACA Nominated Post-holder for Managing Flight Operation Department activities.
- The Candidate should have FAA License (or equivalent license) at minimum.
- Will administers and control PASA Operation department to ensure that the highest safety and service standards are maintained in a cost-effective manner and that operations are conducted within established Company policy and procedures, and in compliance with the regulations of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia GACA (General Authority of Civil Aviation), and any other applicable Civil Aviation Authority.
- Establish and implement operating practices and procedures in compliance with GACARS PART-135, and GACA/FAA Air Operator Certificate (A.O.C) for PART-135 Regulations, to attain Company objectives within the framework of established PASA policy.
To administer and constantly review company policies, practices, and procedures to develop and maintain:
- High morale and a cost effective operation,
- Full compliance with KSA “GACA” Regulations (PART 135 & 121 Special Unscheduled Operation),
- Compliance with any other applicable Aviation Authority Regulations
- Progressively and critically review Company policies for appropriateness and contribution to attainment of Company objectives.
- Administers the Flight Operation Department and related activities, and coordinate these activities into an efficient and cost-effective operation, along with other company efforts and commitments in a timely manner.
- Provides hiring recommendations, and establishes duties within Flight Operation Department.
- Selects/Provides training, development and guidance of personnel to meet department management needs, as well as evaluates performance.
- Develops flight operation budget and monitors expenses, analyzes expenses, and recommends operation adjustments, as deemed necessary.
- Develops training manuals and procedures for pilots and charter operations
- Monitors pilot proficiency and currency
- Administer the Corporate Safety-Management-System
In addition to the previously mentioned Office-Duties, the DFO will also be flying PASA Aircraft(s) as and when needed.
Educational & Licenses: Licenses FAA ATPL License, (or any equivalent certificate/career)
Type Rating: Preferably B737 or A320 Type-Rated
Age: 48 thru 62 Years Old
Others: The Candidate should have worked previously in a Management Position in any Airline or Private Aircraft Operator.
Annual Ticket: Two (2) round-trip tickets for the employee and spouse on “Economy” class back to domicile.
- Position: Director of Flight Operation (DFO)
- Job type: Fulltime permanent to be based in Jeddah, KSA
- Basic Salary (per month): 45K – 54K SAR
- Job Location: Saudi Arabia, JEDDAH
- Probationary period: Ninety (90) working days.
- Status & period of contract: Married/Family status. Contract duration of two (2) years – renewable.
- Accommodation: Provided by the company
- Transportation: Provided by the company
- Annual Leave: Thirty (30) calendar days.
- Notice Period: Sixty (60) days.
- Health Insurance: Provided as per Company policy
- End of Service Award: As per Saudi Labor Law – One half basic salary per year of service provided.