Zenon Aviation has recently been commissioned by a leading VIP & Executive Airline & Aircraft Management Company based in the Middle East who is looking to recruit an aviation leader who can take on the role of Head of Flight Operations (Post Holder).
Operating under an unrestricted worldwide commercial ETOPs AOC & AMO with four types of aircraft under its ops specs & growing with new types.
• Previous experience in a Post Holder position and proven ability in leading aviation operations and management.
• The right candidate will have the ability to pass a Post Holder interview with the Civil Aviation Authorities.
• Extensive working knowledge of all aspects of flight operations management – technical, pilot contracts, training and standards, crew planning and scheduling and ETOPS.
• Good knowledge of EASA/FAA regulations
• Proven ability to interact with key stakeholders – airline CEO, heads of corporate safety, engineering, inflight and ground services, HR.
• The ability to demonstrate excellent leadership skills and be able to contribute effectively in a fast-growing operations employing a multi-national workforce.
• Strong organizational ability combined with a proactive approach
• Good communicator who promotes teamwork and a positive working environment
To apply please send a copy of your CV to Ashley Ewen.
All applications will be handled in confidence.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.