Carbon60 has a new and exciting opportunity for a Direct Sales Executive to work for an international supply management and stocking specialist within the aerospace industry for a permanent position located in Walton on Thames, Surrey.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Direct Sales Executive who can optimize revenue performance and profitability by managing multiple customer accounts with the scope of selling distribution materials
Key Responsibilities include
· Operates as the lead point of contact for all customer needs, in order to establish and strengthen relationships useful to customer growth and to the successive evolution of sales activity in a Service Provider contract;
· Ensures the timely taking charge and resolution of customer problems;
· Manages the quotation request, analysing the requirements and verifying the existence and availability of material stock, the existence of any purchase contracts and previous requests sent to suppliers for the purchase of code being examined;
· Requires, with regard to material not available and for which there is no valid purchase contract, the processing of a Request for Offer (RFO) to one or more suppliers;
· Processes the offer to the customer considering the best supply source in terms of certifications, unit pricing, material availability/lead time;
· Is responsible for order re-examination, based on price, delivery date and certifications;
· Manages relationships with customer and any offering variations under negotiation;
· Ensures the proper information flow to the customer as regards the order status;
· Participates in new sales activities development through the follow up on current customers;
· Collects the customer's needs, identifying any business opportunities and involving, where appropriate,
· Supply Chain Solutions area, in charge of customized solutions analysis and proposal.
· To undertake, as directed, any other duties as may be commensurate with the overall efficient running of the Company.
· Knowledge of market and managed products;
· Knowledge of relevant contracts;
· Good knowledge of main supply chain techniques;
· Knowledge of techniques and tools aimed at optimizing sales result with customer;
· Knowledge of IT Systems;
· Knowledge of logistics management techniques
· Problem Solving
· Analytical skills
· Customer- Oriented skills
· Goal-oriented skills
· Initiative and Enterprise
Working hours per week will be 37.5 over Monday- Friday.
This position comes with a competitive salary + OTE
Please contact Carbon60 Exeter if you have any questions
We look forward to hearing from you
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.