7 months ago
You can only apply for the Cabin Crew Instructor/Supervisor positions if you have previous flying experience as a SCCM and Cabin Crew Instructor or Supervisor;
• Must have more than 24 months previous flying experience
• Must be at least 21 years’ old
• Able to swim at least 200 meters
• Must be legally authorized to work in Argentina, be an Argentine citizen and possess a valid Argentine passport.
• Must meet the ANAC standards, requirements, training and certification for cabin crew and hold a TCP.
• Must pass medical exam from ANAC authorized facilities (e.g. INMAE, etc.)
• Must be able to read, write and converse in Spanish and English
•Empathetic with positive attitude
• Be a good team member and leader
• Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Excellent personal presentation, image, style and behaviour
• Must be able to read and converse in Spanish and English
• Safety-focused, service minded, flexible and resilient
A Direct Entry Cabin Chiefs (SCCM) position in one of the world's fastest growing airlines, and the unique opportunity of being part of the selected team opening our new argentine airline and bases in Argentina. You will receive high-quality training, paid uniform package, and direct employment with Norwegian Air Argentina in competitive terms & conditions.
Applications can only be completed through Webcruiter. Please register all information in your Webcruiter CV; documents may be uploaded under the section titled “attachments”.
To be considered: Submit application/resume via the online portal — expect confirmation and online tests via email. The tests MUST be completed. After the tests you will not hear from us until interview invitation or rejection email (check spam folder). Further process includes swim test, group assessment, interviews, English exam and background check.