about 1 month ago
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
It is not about your career… it is not about your job title… it is about who you are…. It is about the impact you are going to make on the world. You want to go into uncharted waters… do things that haven’t been done to make yours and someone else's life better. GE has been doing that for decades! We will continue to do so! We are the world’s digital industrial company.
There is no other life sciences company quite like GE Healthcare Life Sciences. A $5 billion business with more than 11,000 individuals in over 100 countries, we are at work enabling a new era in medicine. For more than 60 years, GE Healthcare Life Sciences has globally supported the development and use of new therapies, helping accelerate the journey from biological understanding to clinical therapy. GE Healthcare Life Sciences works with cutting edge technology enabling and advancing the discovery, diagnosis and medical treatments of the present and the future. We are accelerating biology to cell therapy in ways no other company can.
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter and watch our discoveries in action on our YouTube channel.
Learn More About GE Healthcare Life Sciences
Learn More About Careers at GE Healthcare – Life Sciences
GE is committed to taking on the world’s toughest challenges. In order to fulfill that promise we rely on a culture of leadership, diversity and inclusiveness. We aim to employ the world’s brightest minds to help us create a limitless source of ideas and opportunities. We believe in hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and styles…people like you!
The Digital Marketing Manager role is responsible for delivering a personalized customer experience across the GE Life Sciences digital ecosystem. With a specific focus on driving e-commerce success.
This role works closely with a broad cross section of the commercial & technical marketing team. Routinely, it will be necessary to work with technical writers, product marketers, the digital advertising lead, e-commerce team and the content leader.
The person needs to be successful at interpreting multiple data sources to identify the critical customer segments and design an impactful personalized experience across our digital tools. You’ll be experienced and have a thorough understanding of technical and creative aspects of web personalization and digital marketing across multiple channels. You’ll be able to monitor and report on the performance of specific programs, using a variety of tools and be able to identify and implement opportunities for growth. You’ll be an excellent written and oral communicator, able to translate your understanding of how search engines rank content in a clear, concise fashion to multiple technical and non-technical stakeholders in the business.
Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
* Serve as the subject matter expert for personalization initiatives and as a constant source of best practices, new ideas and innovations.
* Champion personalization tactics across paid and owned channels, including offline marketing integration.
* Collaborate with colleagues to deliver email, on-site and mobile content strategy through customer engagement.
* Drive digital omni-channel marketing strategy that supports e-commerce success and generation of new, strong sales leads for the sales team
* Works with multiple partners, while responsible for designing and analyzing results of the personalization strategy.
* Work with content team and product marketers to assure consistent experiences and priorities.
* Develop and implement a calendar of personalized content by customer segment, including programs and communications
* Refine campaigns and strategy based on engagement, conversion, performance and ROI.
* Partner with Marketing Analytics to develop metrics, reporting and analytics to understand overall program and channel results. Monitor and evaluate channel and program results, profit contribution and recommend program refinements and deliver ongoing performance communications.
* Educating the wider marketing team on the essentials of personalization strategy and how to measure outcome/impact.
* Translates data into congruent and reliable information and actionable insights and effectively communicating the results and ideas to key decision makers.
* Keeping up to date with the latest thinking & tools in personalisation, to improve outcomes.
* Self identifying & defining projects and ways of working that deliver results, based on requested business outcomes.
* Remain aware of and champion data privacy.
* Strong self management skills to deliver continuous testing & outcome improvement.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
* Significant experience in digital marketing, with a strong focus on personalization, ideally in a B2B, involving technical products and technically experienced customers.
* Team oriented – ability to motivate and work well with diverse, cross-functional teams.
* A high degree of self-motivation.
* Proven ability to train and teach others.
* Experience in using Kapost, Optimizely, Hybris, Marketo & common web analytics packages.
* Influencing skills – ability to motivate individuals and demonstrate organizational influence.
* Willingness and ability to travel.
* Excellent oral and written communications skills. Capable and comfortable with telephone and remote presenting
* Demonstrated and proven MS Office skill.
Applications from job seekers who require sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. However, non-EU/EEA candidates may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidate is available to take up the post, as the employing body is unlikely, in these circumstances, to satisfy the Resident Labour Market Test. For further information please visit the UK Border Agency website
* MBA or Master’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field or equivalent knowledge & experience
* Significant experience in marketing, product marketing or related field
* Significant experience working in a B2C environment would be appreciated.
* Knowledge of Life Sciences customer markets eg. Protein research, Biopharmaceutical manufacturing etc.
* Experience in supporting a commercial organization.
* Willingness and ability to take on additional responsibilities and undertake challenging tasks and/or global projects.
* Demonstrated ability to energize, develop, and build rapport at all levels within an organization.
Locations: United Kingdom; Chalfont St Giles
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.