Carbon60 have a new opportunity for a Development Engineer to work a 6 month contract based in Wimborne, Dorset.
As a development engineer you will be testing air-to-air refuelling equipment and auxiliary mission equipment for a variety of customers. You will work as part of the engineering team carrying out testing of equipment and system levels, capturing and reporting on evidence.
The ideal candidate will have previously worked in aerospace test environments with experience in RTCA DO160 and MIL-STD-810 standards. You will have experience in environmental testing and creating/running test procedures in a variety of test scenarios.
Skills and Experience required:
· Relevant degree or equivalent
· Experience of requirements management tools (DOORS, CRADLE etc.)
· Knowledge of environmental standards (RTCA DO160, MIL-STD-810 etc.)
· Experience of performing environmental and functional testing
· Experience of development engineering activities and understanding of product lifecycles.
· Experience of "controls and Indication", which would include system control, monitoring and indication.
Summary of the contract:
· Role: Development Engineer
· Start: ASAP
· Length: 6 months
· Rate: Competitive limited rate (Paid into UK registered Limited company or through a UK approved Umbrella company)
· Location: Wimborne, Dorset
· Hours: Base hours of 37 a week
· Shift: Monday - Friday Day shift. (Some weekend working may be required by prior arrangement)
· Overtime: Available but not guaranteed - Paid at the base rate
Candidates must undergo BPSS and Basic Disclosure security vetting before being able to commence the contract.
For more information regarding the Development Engineer role, please call Carbon60 Exeter on
We look forward to hearing from you
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.