Carbon60 are seeking a Development Engineer to work for a large international aerospace company, you will be joining the development team in Wolverhampton.
This is an opportunity to join an industry leading business who are both forward thinking and proactive which means well be looking for the same characteristics in you.
This role is very in-depth and extremely hands on and revolves around satisfactory development and certification of the companies flight control products. My clients products can be hydraulically powered electrically signalled, mechanically powered, linear or rotational, or purely electrically powered and signalled. A thorough knowledge of the application and use of these principle techniques and applications in aerospace flight control products is essential.
The Development Engineer should be able to demonstrate an understanding of the performance requirements of flight control actuation for both primary and secondary flight controls. Knowledge of materials and their properties, as used in aerospace products would be advantageous.
The successful applicant will be joining a team of Development Engineers and should be a team player and good communicator at all levels and computer literate. From time to time there may be a need for overseas travel.
· You will be working within the Development Team, principally on military sector new product development and certification the successful applicant should be able to demonstrate proven competence, experience and initiative in the following disciplines as encountered within the Aerospace sector.
· Compilation of qualification build and test specifications.
· Compilation of test reports.
· First off inspection and assembly of qualification hardware.
· Development of assembly techniques and associated tooling.
· Development of qualification test methods.
· Development of production test methods.
· Performing qualification testing on and off site to Aerospace standards.
· Presentation of technical detail to the customer at all levels.
· Test rig and equipment specification.
· An understanding of established Mil Std and RTCA standards.
Degree or HNC in a relevant engineering discipline.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.