Design Quality Engineer to act as Design Authority ensuring quality requirements for development of new products in engineering department for an Aviation Company based in Dorset
You will have an Electrical design background including PCB, black box design and testing and looming. A proven background in Quality experience with an EN9100, EN9100, EASA Part 21(G) & EASA Part 145 environment.
Responsibilities of a Design Quality Engineer
· Lean six sigma trained
· Flow down quality planning for customers specific to new designs
· Background in Quality, tools and techniques
· Root cause analysis and corrective actions using lean tools 8D, and DFMEA / PFMEA
· Quality and Inspection knowledge
· QMS implementation and lead
· Career progression with training
· Competitive base salary
· Excellent benefits package
· Matched contribution pension
· 3x Salary Life Assurance
· Access to all employee bonus plan
If you would like an opportunity to work as a Design Quality Engineer in a state of the art facility based in Dorset with subsidised canteen and free parking please apply now.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.