Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 25 years. We work with some of the industry’s best known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
Design Engineer- Structures
Our client is a world-class strategic partner for engineering-driven organizations that develop, support, operate and maintain complex equipment. They serve a broad range of industry sectors, including commercial and VIP aviation, aerospace and defence, manufacturing and other industries.
To support the design and certification of aircraft interior modifications by generation, review and approval of certification documentation to demonstrate compliance with relevant regulatory and customer requirements. Be a Subject Matter Expert for the aircraft interior, specialising in airframe primary and secondary structure. Resolve complex engineering problems including the modification of airframe primary structure to provision for additional interface points for interior commodities (hard point / seat track / top attachments) and modification of structure to facilitate the installation of exterior mounted antennae for navigation, satellite and communication systems.
SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES:
Current or recent employment within the aerospace industry working with an EASA Part 21, Subpart J Design Organisation.
• Able to demonstrate a comprehensive working knowledge of EASA regulatory and applicable airworthiness requirements including CS-25, JAR-25 and FAR 25 requirements.
• Knowledge and experience of aircraft interior reconfiguration programmes with a strong background in primary and secondary structures and a high level of attention to detail and capability of reviewing design packages.
• Ability to work on multiple programmes with varying level of requirements efficiently and effectively.
• Ability to prioritise workloads and show flexibility to changing situations / demands
Minimum Bachelor’s Degree within Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering and/or at least 5-10 years' experience in related commercial aircraft design fields.
-Salary: Competitive plus benefits,
-Job type: Permanent, full-time
- Location: United Kingdom, South
-Ability to travel domestically and internationally, sometimes at short notice
-Able to work independently
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.