My client a specialist aviation services organisation situated in Ireland are seeking several Design Engineers with a background in either Avionics, Structures and/or Cabin Safety to join their growing vibrant organisation.
Within this role you will be responsible for the design, review and issue of design changes based on EASA Part 21 regulations. In addition you will be tasked to meet customer expectations by producing high quality products efficiently. Desired candidate will have a background in Avionics, Structures or cabin Safety.
· You will be required to prepare and develop design solutions.
· Detailed review and check of designs and changes for regulatory compliance.
· Liaise with customers, suppliers and OEM's.
· Coordinate with production and maintenance organisations.
· Promote technical design documentation and solutions.
· Support projects organisation in preparation of quotations for customers.
· Respond to audit findings and take necessary corrective and preventive action.
· Engage in design management activities and assist in meetings.
· You will have an in depth knowledge on EASA/FAA regulations which include Part 21 (Part M and Part 145 to a lesser extent).
· EASA design standards and CS 25 regulation applicable to area of specialty.
· Strong interpersonal skills and social competence, team player.
· Project management and presentation skills.
· Engineering Degree (B.Sc. or equivalent) with 3-5 years relevant experience in a Design Engineering environment.
· A Part 66 license with 5 years relevant experience including experience in a Design Engineering environment.
· Solid working experience of AutoCAD and MS Office products.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.