DEPUTY PROGRAM MANAGER - Expired Jobs
This job expired on 20-05-2012
Browse Aviation Job Search by Region
Browse Aviation Job Search by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Maintenance Manager 23 days ago
GATE Europe Is looking for a Maintenance Manager. Candidate Must have experience with small aircrafts like Piper, Cessna and Diamond. Experience with setting up an maintenance organizat...
F˗15 Aircraft Maintenance Technician 10 days ago
F˗15 Aircraft Maintenance Technician Khamis Mushayt, Asir, Saudi Arabia Competitive salary Boeing Saudi Arabia (BSA), a wholly owned subsidiary of The Boeing Company, is seeking experien...
Data Management Technician 9 days ago
My Client has a requirement for a Data Management Technician To be responsible for maintaining standards of all documentation and data with regards to aircraft engineering and servicing. To c...
Principal Structural / Stress Engineer 7 days ago
Salary band: £70k - £80k
Principal Structural Engineer Salary to £75,000 package (negotiable) tax free + flights + accommodation Job Purpose: As the Principal Structural Engineer and Advisor to the Royal Saudi Air Fo...
Operations MANAGER 6 days ago
Salary band: £80k - £90k
Operations Manager Riyadh, Saudi Arabia12 months rolling contractTax Free salary plus packageOur client is currently looking for Operations to be based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. The company is ...
|Job Categories:||Air Traffic Controller Jobs|
Infinity Support Services is based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia and it is a corporate total private Aircraft Management solutions include on-demand flight services, and turnkey aircraft management. Additionally, Infinity Support Services Management can tailor a custom aviation solution to meet client's unique private air travel requirements, in addition to our responsibility for operations. Infinity Support Services has it is own technical and maintenance services to private, commercial and specialized aviation market, as well as to provide logistic support including purchase, storage of spare parts to support the needs of our clients:
We are currently recruiting for the following:
Position: Deputy Program Manager
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides leadership and management of assigned staff and is accountable for overall program planning performance and execution. Responsibility encompasses program performance from proposal stage, execution, modifications and close out.
- Responsible for all financial, applicable tools and processes, schedule, cost and quality performance related to program.
- Authority to make decisions, carry out actions, direct staff in all matters related to the duties and goals of the program within established policy boundaries.
- Establishes program plans and milestones and monitors with appropriate metrics program master plans and schedules. Develops control systems and reports threat accurately measure performance, identifies potential problems in time for appropriate corrective measures to be implemented. Ensures meeting all customer/contract commitments.
- Works across organizational boundaries and coordinates actions of program teams and functional support staff to ensure meeting customer needs, customer satisfaction and continued business opportunity growth.
- Sets strategic goals and support objectives. Accountable to provide rationale for deviations and performance challenges and to develop timely get well approaches to ensure performance goals met. Proactively mitigates risk.
- Provides strong, visible leadership and effective management. Must build effective staff and lead their collective efforts to perform and deliver on customer expectations and commitments.
Knowledge and Abilities:
- Possess knowledge of aircraft/ aviation maintenance, modification, and related planning and execution.
- Experience with Aviation customer base highly desirable.
- Detailed knowledge of civil aviation acquisition practices to include international regulations.
- Knowledge of aircraft subsystems and components used for modification, upgrade, sustainment.
- 8-10 years direct program operations or management on government or commercial programs.
- Able to develop statement of work, assist in proposal development, capture management and business development.
- Must have demonstrated leadership and people management and development skills.
- Possess strong oral, written, and presentation communications style and skills. Strong customer relationship skills.
- Familiar with Process Based Management, business process development and continuous improvement methods.