6 months ago
Position: Deputy General Manager
Location: Mumbai-Head Office
Age: 25 - 45 Years
Key Requirement for the Position Plans, organizes and supervises the airside operations, inclusive of safety and security functions. Ensures that
facilities and support systems are appropriately maintained and functioning properly; monitors airside and
terminal operations and ensures both are conducted safely and efficiently, and that all activities comply with
applicable rules, regulations, directives, policies and procedures.
Job Description 1. Deputizes for General Manager Airside Operations in his absence
2. Responsible for day to day functioning for Airside Operations at all airports network-wide
3. Ensures adherence to policies and procedures as laid down in the AIRSIDE OPERATIONS manual
4. Manages the airports in the region through the Managers Airside Operations or Ramp Officers or
wherever there is no representation of the department, through the Airport Managers.
5. Visits stations under his control to check functioning and suggest improvements
6. Provides start up services on manpower and equipment required for setting up new stations.
7. Liaises and manage contracts with external service providers
8. Guides the Managers Airside Operations and other functionaries on administrative and functional
9. Assesses performance of Ramp Managers periodically.
10. Generates all MIS data regarding GSD, Quality Audits report monthly GHA Expenses Data, GHA
Payments & outstanding data ,GSD Expense to be provided to GM Airside Operations
11. Monthly Station Audits to be done ,measuring SLA’s for Of the GHA’s
12. Manages all network administrative work related to
? Uniforms of Airside staff , GHA staff in time
? HR related documentation
? Follow Up on renewal of agreements with Procurement and Contracts team
? GHA Billing to be looked into and ensure timely payment release after confirmation from the
GM Airside Ops