11 months ago
Position: Deputy General Manager
Qualification: Graduate /Post Graduate
Age: 30 - 55 Years
Key Requirement for the Position
- Minimum of 13 years of experience in aviation.
- Minimum of 05 years of experience in handling Training & licensing
Designation - Deputy General Manager - Training
Job Purpose :
DGM Training has the overall responsibility to manage the technical training centre.
Key Responsibilties :
• Manages the GoAir Training Centre
• Develops training curriculum and training aids and its introduces into Go Airlines (India) Ltd
• Provides inputs in respect of Revenue, Expenditure & Capital budget in respect of Training Centre,Simulator.
• Ensures proper administration and utilization of Training Centre, Simulator.
• Recruitment, training of personnel in Training Centre
• Ensures timely ground training of flight crews to maintain operational efficiency and adherence to DGCA requirements.
• Provides feedback to the Chief Of Training on the quality of recruitment
• Designs and implements Ground Training Programs and co-ordinate with Chief Of Training for ground training requirements- ab initio, Transition, Recurrent for both cockpit crew and dispatch personnel.
• Analyzes results of training reports and evaluation.
• Evaluates and analyze crew dropout rate, and initiate appropriate action.
• Ensures that employee motivation programs are adhered to
• Maintains a two-way communication with the flying crew and ground staff.
• Ensures that policies are adhered to objectively, and in a transparent manner
• Interacts with all internal departments to ensure operational efficiency
• Provides latest inputs of developments in respect of ground training and initiate action plans in Coordination with GM (Ops)
• Creates annual training plan in co-ordination with Chief of Training.