Have you successfully run a Business Aviation Maintenance Department? Do you hold an EASA B1 Licence with business aviation type ratings? If so then our Deputy Director of Maintenance may be perfect for you!
Oaklands Global is looking to recruit a Deputy DOM to join our Business Aviation Client’s Maintenance Control (CAMO) and Coordination team. This position will also require hands on maintenance and certification on Company managed aircraft.
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring compliance with relevant Airworthiness regulations. In particular the determination of what maintenance is required, when it has to be performed and by whom to ensure the continued airworthiness of both private and commercial fleet.
Deputy Director of Maintenance Position/Responsibilities:
- Assisting in the creation and development of continuing airworthiness management policies and procedures;
- Analysis of the effectiveness of AMP’s;
- Address any Quality findings in his/her area of responsibility
- Work planning and Technical follow up;
- Airworthiness Directives review, embodied as required and recorded
- The Development of a non-mandatory modification embodiment policy;
- The rectification of all defects
- Review and implementation, as appropriate, of any additional Airworthiness regulations;
- Ensure A/C maintenance records are retained as required;
- Ensure the Certificate of Airworthiness & ARC for each A/C remains valid
- The control of subscription services with OEMs for Technical Publications
- Ensure accessibility to Technical Publication data
- The timely completion of all A/C maintenance records;
- Ensure records of maintenance are updated within an acceptable timescale
- Conduct Review/Liason Meetings
- Assemble and evaluate applicable Airworthiness Directives and any other applicable data;
- Ensuring that all maintenance is accomplished in accordance with approved standards and on time;
- Delivery and acceptance of new A/C into the Company’s fleet:
- Certificate of Registration process;
- Certificate of Airworthiness/ARC process
- Checking and acceptance of A/C records.
Deputy Director of Maintenance Person Specification:
- Licensed Aircraft Engineer EASA B1 with one or more business jet type rating
- Experience in working within a client focused environment.
- Excellent verbal and written English skills.
- Experience building and maintaining effective and strong working relationships
- Ability to thrive and perform in challenging and high stress situations.
- Proven excellence in dealing with complex operational issues
- Proven experience with Part M and Part 145
Deputy Director of Maintenance Desirable Attributes:
- UAE experience is an advantage.
- Previous GCAA Post-holder approval
- GCAA Licence
- FAA A&P Licence
For further information on this exciting opportunity please apply today.
Oaklands Global Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.