TFMS is a proven brand in aircraft engineering and maintenance, where no compromises are made on safety or quality. We deliver the highest standards in customer service for business jet operators that recognise and value safety, quality, customer service and integrity at assured costs.
The Customer Support Manager serves as the principal interface between TAG Aviation Farnborough Maintenance Services – a leading Farnborough airport based EASA Part 145 Business Aircraft Maintenance service provider - and the Customer in relation to all Part 145 maintenance services.
Reporting to the Commercial Manager, the Customer Support Manager role and responsibilities are three fold:
- Acts as a “Key account manager” for customers generating recurrent business with TFMS. A clear understanding at all time of the state of the relations with their customer is critical.
- Is the primary interface for all communication between “their” customers and TFMS from initial quote enquiry through to maintenance input and final invoicing.
- Is working closely with the shop floor project manager to ensure each project targets are met (Budget, On Time Delivery, customer expectations and satisfaction)
• Fully adhere to and support company Values: Safety, Passion, Integrity, Respect, Innovation and Team Spirit.
• Responsible for all aspect of customer interface and relations from quote issuance to project completion and invoicing , ensuring that Customer service level agreements are in place
• Liaises with Maintenance with regard to maintenance slots and production planning, ensuring that the incoming conditions, warranty and service programs are specified
• Act as the focal point between TFMS and the OEM for the Approved Service Centre status for all product related topics including integrated service programs, warranty, ASC reporting, …
• Liaise with the customer daily on progress and issues whilst the aircraft is at TFMS.
• Maintain an up to date database containing customer and aircraft details using Quantum.
• Support the Sales Director and Commercial Department in sales and marketing activities
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
• 5 years or more experience in Customer facing or Customer Support positions, preferably aviation related
• Understanding of Part 145 and Part M requirements advantageous
• Self-driven and results orientated with a clear focus on safety and quality
• Ability to negotiate and reach compromise, proactive and problem solving ability
• Excellent communication skills – face to face and telephone - and written communication skills
• Enthusiastic individual and passionate about aerospace
• Flexible and able to manage varying demands and workloads
• Able to understand technical issues: interpret regulatory and technical data
• High levels of presentation, interpersonal skills, discretion and trustworthines
• Fluent in English
• Computer literate (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) & numerical skills
• Understanding of luxury industry, paying attention to details
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
STRICTLY NO AGENCY