4 months ago
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
ServiceMax from GE Digital is a leading industry provider of field service management software – an estimated $25 billion market worldwide. The company continues to reimagine and create solutions for the 20 million people globally who install, maintain, and repair machines across dozens of industries as the leading provider of complete end-to-end mobile and cloud-based technology for the sector.
ServiceMax brings together the right data at the right moment to delight customers and drive business results at the crucial point of service. We’re rethinking field service, and delivering cutting edge technology to help companies perfect service delivery, drive revenue and growth, and delight customers. Come be part of our innovative team!
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.
Follow us on Twitter, join our LinkedIn Group or become a fan of our Facebook page. Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of the GE Talent Community. Stay up to date on what’s happening at GE around the globe by checking out the GE Careers Blog.
You'll resolve software solution, configuration, and application issues, you'll support our clients across Europe utilising, Salesforce, and other applications. you'll always be looking for improvements, you'll be part of a team that will analyse delays, faults, and issues. You'll use advanced troubleshooting techniques, knowledge and/or programming skills to resolve complex application/software issues focused on our Enterprise Field Service Software solutions. Great career opportunity
Can be home based
* Research and troubleshoot issues involving all aspects of the ServiceMax from GE Digital solutions
* Troubleshoot and identify product problems for presentation to engineering or Cloud infrastructure teams for resolution or disseminate appropriate information necessary to correct configuration issues.
* Uses advanced troubleshooting techniques, knowledge and/or programming skills to analyze and resolve customer issues as assigned in compliance with the standard turn-around time or project milestones
* Supports product or application with little or no assistance, while maintaining a high level of quality following all department standards
* Is responsible for quality solutions to be implemented at client sites as well as working with other analysts/engineers in addressing application/product integration issues
* Understands and follows corporate, divisional and departmental standards
* Adheres to and advances the use of ServiceMax from GE Digital coding conventions, debugging techniques, tools, and documentation.
* Expert in the use of a wide range of debugging techniques
* Analyzes and resolves complex application/software issues with minimum assistance
* Assists in conducting business evaluations and document findings in the agreed upon turn-around times
* Specifies, sets up, codes, and processes complex conversion and interfaces for assigned clients as applicable - meeting all project plan dates set
* Displays in-depth knowledge to support multiple products or suites with little or no assistance, while maintaining a high level of quality and following all GEHC department standards
* May write or contribute user/technical documentation and case notes
* Meets with customers as necessary, analyzes their needs, and provides insight into products and their functionality
* May be required to work overtime, on-call, weekends, and holidays
* Participate in continuous improvement activities by identifying and appropriately escalating process and product quality gaps, providing solutions when possible
* Flexibility to provide onsite support, as needed
* Provides advanced customer support in 24x7 environment
* Bachelor’s Degree or Associates and progressive experience within technical service role or equivalent (defined as High School Diploma/GED and progressive experience within technical service role: software, hardware, networks databases, and/or desktops