5 months ago
Cathay Dragon, an affiliate member of oneworld, is a Hong Kong-based international airline, and a member of the Cathay Pacific Group. Established in 1985, the airline now operates a fleet of 19 A330-300s, eight A321s and 15 A320s providing quality passenger and cargo services. The airline's network covers 53 destinations across the Asia-Pacific region, including 23 in Mainland China.
Cathay Dragon operates about 400 flights a week to the Mainland, offering quality services to passengers around the region. The airline’s expertise has been recognised in its winning the Best Airline – China category for six consecutive years in the respected Skytrax passenger survey. It has also been voted "Best Regional Airline Asia" in the survey in 2011, 2013 and 2015, as well as “World’s Best Regional Airline” in 2010, 2011, 2013 and 2015.
Cathay Dragon aims to ensure that its passengers’ in-flight experience is as enjoyable and as comfortable as possible. The influence of traditional Asian hospitality is felt on each Cathay Dragon flight through the personal service and attention to detail provided by dedicated and professional cabin staff. The airline is committed to continuous improvements in service to provide its passengers with an even more pleasurable and comfortable flying experience.
1. All China based positions are subject to local terms and conditions.
2. Applicants must have the right to live and work in Mainland China. We are unable to assist applicants with visa or work permit applications.
3. Once employment is confirmed, the employment contract and personnel file will be arranged through local FASCO/ FESCO
Reports to: Assistant Airport Services Manager
Oversee and supervise suppliers’ day-to-day assigned functions to ensure that overall operations run smoothly and efficiently conforming to safety and security requirements.
Deliver the best possible operation and the airport service experience to ensure our customers always feel special, valued and recognised regardless of circumstance.
* Rigorously execute corporate safety, security and quality policies to ensure the station, staff and suppliers are fully compliant with all regulatory requirements and quality standards
* Achieve absolute operational integrity with zero safety defects and security infringements
* Support local airport management to identify and mitigate personal, safety and security risks in the airport environment for our customers and in the workplace for staff (suppliers included)
* Supervise and support suppliers to operate efficiently being on time and error free
* Ensure suppliers are equipped with high proficiency of knowledge and skills required for their assigned tasks
* Support local airport management to conduct regular Quality Control checks on station performance, including provision of service by suppliers
* Willing to take up additional responsibilities and work shift duties
* Undertake any other reasonable task as requested
* Support suppliers to deliver ‘Service Straight From The Heart’ on a daily basis to create genuine connection and memorable experiences for our customers across all points of contact
* Ensure suppliers are up-to-date with the latest product knowledge
* Support the use of new technologies in the provision of service to customers
* Give recognition to our highest-value customers (front-end and elite MPO)
* Familiarity with contingency plans and manual fall-back procedures to meet the required standards
* Support local airport management to manage (guide suppliers) flight disruptions and irregularities
* Ensure customers are cared for, informed and given choice where possible through the use of disruption management tools
* Support the frontline team (suppliers) by role modelling, leading by example and providing on-the-job coaching to succeed and champion teamwork
* Encourage the team (suppliers) to adopt new challenges and changes
* Monitor day-to-day team and/or individual performance of suppliers and make suggestions for improvement to local airport management
* Support local airport management to conduct regular performance review meetings with suppliers, and keep track of progress with documented records
* Support local airport management to drive down costs in day-to-day operation
* Support station administration duties
* Support local airport management to work with external parties in the best interests of the Company – authorities, suppliers and service providers, oneworld partners, and other airlines
* Protect the Company’s reputation
* Academic qualifications
* University / College degree;
* Having Customer Service experience, particularly in airlines or airport services is preferred;
* Demonstrable ability to work independently with good decision-making skills;
* Be able to work shift, including night shift;
* Self-motivated and enjoys teamwork;
* Strong customer service mentality with superior interpersonal skills;
* Good technical knowledge and capability (multi-skilled) to perform each airport job function (with a requirement to pass all training arranged by department and AHQ);
* Good understanding of Company policies and procedures and required local and international regulatory procedures;
* Ability to work in pressurised situations such as disruption, Emergency and Accident and contingency situations;
* Adapts to constant change;
* Good command of both spoken and written English;
* Good PC knowledge in MS Office;
* PRC national register or holding PRC ID card;
* Analysis and Problem Solving
* Customer Focus
* Teamwork and Building Partnerships
* Interpersonal Effectiveness
* Coping with Pressure
Cathay Dragon is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer.