7 months ago
Reports to: Supervisor
If you enjoy providing great customer service and are attracted by the exciting airport environment, our Airport Team welcomes you. Working for one of the world’s best airlines, you will be trained with professional knowledge of airport operations as to be the best, from delivering first class airport service to building an airline career for yourself, enjoying opportunities to interact with different cultures, and polishing your skills to deal with challenging situations at times. Working shifts will also allow more flexibility for you to enjoy our travel benefits and travel around the world with your friends and family.
* Deliver professional check-in service at the airport, Hong Kong or Kowloon AEL stations, and designated check-in locations
* Meet, greet, and assist passengers at boarding gates, on arrival, during transit, and at the lounges
Job Requirements :
* Permanent Hong Kong resident status
* HKDSE: Minimum Level 2 or equivalent in 5 NSS subjects including English Language (“attained” for ApL subjects or Grade E for other language subjects) /OR
* HKCEE: Minimum of Grade E in 5 HKCEE subjects (including Level 2 or above in English Language), or equivalent
* Excellent command of spoken English and Cantonese (Conversational Putonghua is an advantage)
* Availability to work shifts (includes overnight shifts)
* Outgoing personality and previous experience in the service industry is preferable
Reminder to check email regularly as shortlisted candidates will receive invitations via email.
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer.