19 days ago
Designation: Customer Services Agent / Officer
Department: Airport Services
Reports to: Manager On Duty
Indirect Report to: Airport Services Manager - MAA
Oversee and supervise suppliers’ day-to-day assigned functions to ensure that overall operations run smoothly and efficiently conforming to safety and security requirements.
Deliver the best possible operation and the airport service experience to ensure our customers always feel special, valued and recognised regardless of circumstance
Safety First, Quality Always
* Rigorously execute corporate safety, security and quality policies to ensure the station, staff and suppliers are fully compliant with all regulatory requirements and quality standards
* Achieve absolute operational integrity with zero safety defects and security infringements
* Support local airport management to identify and mitigate personal, safety and security risks in the airport environment for our customers and in the workplace for staff (suppliers included)
* Supervise and support suppliers to operate efficiently being on time and error free
* Ensure suppliers are equipped with high proficiency of knowledge and skills required for their assigned tasks
Support local airport management to conduct regular Quality Control checks on station performance, including provision of service by supplier
Willing to take up additional responsibilities and work shift duties
Undertake any other reasonable task as requested
Outstanding Product and Services
* Support suppliers to deliver ‘Service Straight From The Heart’ on a daily basis to create genuine connection and memorable experiences for our customers across all points of contact
* Ensure suppliers are up-to-date with the latest product knowledge
* Support the use of new technologies in the provision of service to customers
* Give recognition to our highest-value customers (front-end and elite MPO)
Crisis Management Capability and Preparedness
* Familiarity with contingency plans and manual fall-back procedures to meet the required standards
* Support local airport management to manage (guide suppliers) flight disruptions and irregularities
* Ensure customers are cared for, informed and given choice where possible through the use of disruption management tools
People and Team
* Support the frontline team (suppliers) by role modelling, leading by example and providing on-the-job coaching to succeed and champion teamwork
* Encourage the team (suppliers) to adopt new challenges and changes
* Monitor day-to-day team and/or individual performance of suppliers and make suggestions for improvement to local airport management
* Support local airport management to conduct regular performance review meetings with suppliers, and keep track of progress with documented records
Cost Efficiency and Productivity
* Support local airport management to drive down costs in day-to-day operation
* Support station administration duties
Represent CX/KA interests in the Airport Community
* Support local airport management to work with external parties in the best interests of the Company – authorities, suppliers and service providers, oneworld partners, and other airlines
* Protect the Company’s reputation
* Graduate in any field is essential.
* At least 2-3 years of customer service /airport experience would be an added advantage.
* Ability to be creative to seek opportunities to make improvements.
* Ability to apply skills and knowledge so as to effectively and spontaneously manage and oversee the airport operations.
* Candidates must be ready to work in shifts.
* Candidates MUST have the permanent legal right to work & live in India.
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer.