11 days ago
We are now seeking applications for passionate customer service professionals, seeking initial fixed term Customer Service opportunities at Melbourne Airport.
With pride in your presentation skills, you will be a committed and loyal Jetstar ambassador with a genuine understanding of the impact of our passengers having a positive customer experience every time they travel with us.
Reporting to our team of Airport Duty Managers, key responsibilities will be:
* Experience providing a high level of customer service at check-in, kiosk or on the concourse as passenger's board flights.
* Service desk duties; processing bookings, reservations, handling late flights and excess booking payments.
* Baggage service area duties; handling mishandled baggage and lost property.
* Manual duties including assisting special needs passengers to the gate.
* Maintaining accurate communications between customer service, cabin crew and other Jetstar teams.
This position covers a 24 hour 7 day a week operation including weekends and public holidays. You will be based at Melbourne airport and required to work on a rotating roster working minimum 25 hours per week.
To be considered for these opportunities you must be strictly aligned with the following criteria:
* You must be a reliable team player who is available for rostered shift work which includes a combination of early starts, evenings and late finishes, 24 hours per day, 365 days per year!
* As the front of house 'face' of Jetstar, an immaculate sense of personal presentation, in line with the highest professional standards of the industry.
* Strong communication ability, coupled with a measured approach to conflict resolution when handling delayed or upset customers.
* Excellent computer skills.
Our strong safety culture is at the core of our day-to-day operations and is reflected in our values of being efficient, responsible, consistently can-do, passionate about enjoyment and genuinely caring.
The Jetstar Group has airlines in Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Japan and Vietnam. Since launch in 2004, we have grown from a team of 700 to 7,600 and have flown more than 250 million passengers. Collectively we now offer more than 5000 flights a week to more than 85 destinations in 17 countries and territories across the Asia Pacific region, with a fleet of more than 130 aircraft.
Jetstar is alive with a sense of adventure. Day in and day out, our teams search for new places to fly, new ways to add value and new ideas to improve performance. If you love the road less travelled, you’ll love working here because ours is a team who innovate every day, thrive on delivery, support each other and celebrate our successes. You’ll be supported to challenge, anticipate and explore while you work will connect people and enrich lives. We encourage diversity and aim to create an environment where our employees feel valued, respected and enabled.
Team members have access to heavily discounted fares to destinations all over the world – not only for team members, but for their favourite travel companions too. Our staff travel benefit includes discounts on airfares, accommodation, car hire and travel insurance for both domestic and international travel. Discounts can be used within the Jetstar Group airlines, Qantas and other partner airlines.